Click Here to View the Blood Drive Flyer
Community Blood Drive Schedule for 2020 - more dates to be announced
New Address For Blood Drive -
The Central California Blood Drive, CCBC, will take place Thursday April 9th at the the parking lot for the swimming pool, located at 4998 County Park Road from 3:00 to 7:00. During this time due to the Covid-19 virus, there is a critical blood shortage. Your help is needed. Your donation is the gift of life to those in need of blood transfusions.
We ask that you share this information with those that desire to donate blood at the blood drive:
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointments for all mobile drives. This important as we want to cut down your wait time, especially with new protocols due to the virus. Call Kris Casto at 209-377-8203 or email at email@example.com to schedule.
- All surfaces and equipment will be sanitized after use by donors (draw chairs, tablets, pens, computers, etc.).
- Once registered, donors will be placed on a list and are encouraged to wait in their car if there is a wait. The staff will call the donors via cell phone, when it’s their turn.
- Additional staff will be at mobile drives to help with social distancing and registration outside.
- We are limiting the number of donors on the bus to ensure proper social distancing.
- It will be helpful, if you attend alone as any visitors you bring will have to remain in your auto or away from the bus.
Central California Blood Center will hold six scheduled Blood Drives in Mariposa this year.
All the drives will be held at the the parking lot for the swimming pool, located at 4998 County Park Road from 3:00-7:00 p.m.
April 9, 2020
More dates to be announced.
Donors must be in good health, weigh a minimum of 110 pounds and be at least 18 years old (16 and 17 years old require a written parental consent). Senior citizens are encouraged to donate, as there is no upper age limit. Donors should eat a good meal and drink plenty of water within 4 hours prior to their donation. Donors can give blood every eight weeks. Photo ID is required at donor registration. The entire donation process takes about 45 minutes.
For more information please contact Therese Williams Director of Public Relations and Community Outreach 209 966 3631 ext. 4007.
font size Print Page